New Horizon Technologies announced the release of PlanGuru Version 11. PlanGuru is a flexible, sophisticated and easy to use budgeting, forecasting and planning software for small and medium sized businesses. Users can build a seamlessly integrated balance sheet, income statement and statement of cash flow without creating a single formula. A wide range of business analytic tools will help you extract valuable information to enable more informed business decisions. PlanGuru is designed for the budgeting, forecasting and planning needs of both business owners and professional accounting firms providing advisory services.
Enhancements in PlanGuru Version 11 include:
- Link PlanGuru with work in an Excel spreadsheet – Easily link a line item in the PlanGuru framework to amounts computed in your spreadsheet software.
- New Set-up Wizard – If you are not importing data and building an analysis from scratch it can be a time consuming process. The new Set-up Wizard allows you chose from a standard chart of accounts, assign budgeting methods and enter historical data all in one step.
- Supporting schedules flexibility enhanced – Accounts can be calculated using detailed supporting schedules, this functionality has been improved. You will now also be able to use the Percent of Other Categories and Function of Non-financial items projection methods in your supporting schedules.
- Improved Notes Payable Wizard – The notes payable wizard allows the user instantly model any loan by entering the terms of a note. This feature has been upgraded to interlock with PlanGuru’s import functionality.
- Better Import Utilities – Data import from been enhanced for easier and faster set-ups.
- New reporting flexibility – PlanGuru’s professional quality reports have been enhanced with new batch printing and formatting capabilities.
For more information or to download a free trial version of PlanGuru please visit www.planguru.com.